While the weather is still reasonable, I thought I would look up today. Sideways and downward glances can be saved for the autumn and winter.
I've eyed these cables for a while now but this is the best perspective I've got so far.
I might go back and try a different angle some time.
No, I suppose it doesn't :-) I'm generally a bit bored of the buildings near where I work so I'm trying to challenge myself to find new ways of seeing them. One thing I would love to see on a mirrorless camera is a tilt-shift or perspective-control lens. Sometimes I see something (usually a building) I like but can't get high enough to take a photo of it without getting converging verticals.
It probably doesn't come as a surprise that I like this a lot :-) Have a great weekend, Björn
ReplyDeleteNo, I suppose it doesn't :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm generally a bit bored of the buildings near where I work so I'm trying to challenge myself to find new ways of seeing them.
One thing I would love to see on a mirrorless camera is a tilt-shift or perspective-control lens. Sometimes I see something (usually a building) I like but can't get high enough to take a photo of it without getting converging verticals.