The black mass on the left works well to balance the leaning mass on the right. Nicely framed and good use of foreground. I think the term "cheese grater" also came about from the tower being shaped like a tapering box. Looking forward to your photos of the "walkie talkie."
Thanks Björn. I think you're right about the tapering box shape - I stand corrected! I took a version of this on the X100s too but for the intended purpose, the iPhone + Snapseed app did the job perfectly well. As ever I'm impressed by what phone cameras can do these days.
The black mass on the left works well to balance the leaning mass on the right. Nicely framed and good use of foreground. I think the term "cheese grater" also came about from the tower being shaped like a tapering box. Looking forward to your photos of the "walkie talkie."
ReplyDeleteThanks Björn.
ReplyDeleteI think you're right about the tapering box shape - I stand corrected!
I took a version of this on the X100s too but for the intended purpose, the iPhone + Snapseed app did the job perfectly well. As ever I'm impressed by what phone cameras can do these days.