I had left my camera on ISO 200 and didn't realise it at the time, so there was a bit of camera/subject motion.
It's interesting that different people choose to spend lunchtimes in different ways.
For me, lunch is mainly about food, sating my hunger and taking the odd photo.
As the summer (at least for this week) seems to be drawing to a close, I guess we'll start to see fewer people enjoying the outdoors.
![]() |
| ISO 200, f/2.8, 1/17, RAW |

Hi Kesh,
ReplyDeleteI like this one a lot. It's a little unnerving - in a good way - with the two isolated figures lurking in the shadows. There's a lot of texture and things for the viewer to discover; a very unique photo.
Hi Björn,
ReplyDeleteThanks. I had to crop a little, as there was a fence that I couldn't get over (easily) but the seated figure looked quite serious and I thought it was an interesting contrast to the sleeping man. All in the space of a few metres, within a financial district.