Monday, 12 August 2013

Through the square window

What attracted me to this one at first was the food sitting on the window sill!
Then I saw some movement behind the bar and discovered that the people inside had realised that they were being photographed.
Anyway it was all good-humoured and it probably provided them with a bit of light entertainment and me with a photo.
The colour version didn't turn out so well due to the mixed lighting - early dusk outside and dark and fluorescent lighting on the inside, so it was a good candidate for a B&W conversion.

If street photography is about going unnoticed, then this must be a fail but I do like their friendly reaction to the camera!

ISO 2500, f/5.6, 1/30, RAW

2 comments:

  1. Everything else but a fail, I would say. The interaction between you and your subjects are part of what make this photo. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for your kind comments, Björn.
    It works in this instance but I do feel that I need to work on my stealth :-)

    ReplyDelete