Saturday, 26 April 2014

Kos

I haven't been blogging recently since I've been on a mini vacation to the Greek Island of Kos. Normally known as a British, teen holidaymakers' party island...we decided to try it out in the off-season for some hiking, sightseeing and the hope of finding some good food!
We weren't disappointed!

I did think about processing some of the RAWs in-camera and transmitting them to the phone but we're not at the hotel for long, either rushing to get out or collapsing with exhaustion after a long day. I've also had a bad cold since day2 so taking photos has been my limit.

Some photos are in square format as I took them that way for Instagram.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Kesh,
    That's unfortunate, getting sick on your holiday. You still seem to have gotten some excellent shots though. Love the photo of the colourful, receding and overlapping vases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Björn,
    Yes I was a bit frustrated at feeling so ill during most of my trip. The temperatures kept me up and moving though. I'm not sure I would have had the same motivation in a climate like London.
    I think the vases must have been put there for photographing :-)

    ReplyDelete