Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Jelly Belly

I finally caved in to a camera purchase last Friday - the FujiFilm X100s.
Since then I've been a bit busy getting to grips with the camera, doing a photoshoot on Sunday and being back to work on Monday.
At the moment I'm having some second thoughts about the X100s, not to do with its image quality or ergonomics but because the on/off switch is so easy to inadvertently toggle whilst in a jacket pocket or bag.

Anyway I have written to Fuji to see if they have a fix for this.
If it turns out that they can't tighten it, I may either return the X100s and continue hunting for the right camera or just return the X100s for now.
Whilst there may be other ways (small bag, DIY, etc), I feel that I should be able to put my camera in any bag without having to worry about it being on and draining the battery, etc.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment