Annecy has been a brief pause before my return from my skiing trips to Geneva airport several times now and I enjoy the atmosphere and even though touristy, finding the locals to be very nice.
Yesterday we met one such elderly couple, who advised us on where to eat, get good value and not be ripped off. They didn't have to warn us but perhaps through a sense of pride, they felt compelled to suggest two good eating establishments: Le Pichet and L'Alpin.
Anyway back to my reflection. I spend a lot of time wondering how I can take better photos and more often than not it results in me questioning the capabilities of my equipment. Right or wrong, I am a victim of photographic consumerism (although I do take efforts to limit it in other aspects of life).
I am still looking for an upgrade on my Ricoh GRDiv but in the meantime, not having any camera other than on my cell phone has made me realise how good these phone cameras are in good light.

No comments:
Post a Comment