Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Hot wired

It's been a while since I last posted a blog post but here I am in Brides les Bains with my snowboard and only my iPhone for a camera.
With all of the equipment demands made by the sport, carrying a dedicated camera would have been challenging for me.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kesh
    The success of a photo depends mostly on the vision of the photographer. The movement, color and interaction between fore- and background are simply excellent here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bjorn,

      I was just replying to your email and only saw this now.
      Thanks a lot.
      I guess when I'm on vacation I'm more relaxed and "see" things that I might usually miss.

      I also know there is some sort of feedback loop involved and your work is always a great source of inspiration to me to provide new ideas and to remind me that I need to make an effort to get good results.

      Delete