During the day they remain a little bland but at night they come alive and add some much needed character to my office area.
![]() |
| Ricoh GRDiv, ISO400, f/1.9, 1/18s |
I have changed my colour profile and bit depth but it's not looking like when I saved it down as jpeg.
I'll have to find out what's going on...

Excellent framing with the second lantern (vent?) visible in the distance. Also interesting is how the nearly monochromatic background contrasts with the vibrant red. Perhaps there's the potential here for an abstract of the overlapping textures and geometries?
ReplyDeleteHi Bjorn,
ReplyDeleteThanks. I haven't taken a closer look (despite having been in the area for years) but I think you're right. They're vents disguised as lighting.
I think I see what you mean about the overlapping textures and geometries.
Unfortunately the rain is now not predictable as we are currently experiencing a period of un-London-like weather, so I'll have to see if the rain + reflections return.