Wednesday, 5 June 2013

One too many

I saw this man wandering around with his can of beer before he finally sat himself down amongst his friends.
I sometimes wonder what "street people" think.
Do they have regrets? What do they regret?
Can you really solve problems by drinking?
Do they yearn for their youth again? Another attempt?
Do they have children or siblings?
Are they totally lost or is it possible to communicate with them given a topic of interest?

ISO200, f/2.8, 1/60s, RAW

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kesh
    I can't answer those questions either, only that this is a wonderful street photo. It captures an individual disengaged from the person (society) opposite him, clutching his diversion with fragments of city life in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Björn.
    I was sitting opposite him, shooting from the hip.
    At this point, I hadn't got used to using the distance markings on the LCD so I was using autofocus...very hit and miss.
    I was also wishing I had a tilting screen.
    Contorting yourself to look at the rear LCD at hip level probably doesn't make for very discreet shooting!

    ReplyDelete