While I'll take time poring over my holiday photos I though I would post some from Saturday (13-Sep) when I met up with Tom prior to this weekend's trip to Photokina to catch up and take a few pictures. We did more catching up than photography but it was nice to be out with someone like-minded.
| Growing old gracefully Nikon Df, 50mm, f/3.5, 1/250s, ISO100 |
| Absorbing news the traditional way Nikon Df, 50mm, f/3.5, 1/50s, ISO100 |
| Fashion Street E1 Nikon Df, 50mm, f/3.5, 1/125, ISO100 |
| Punchcard art Nikon Df, 50mm, f/2.5, 1/125, ISO100 |
| Nikon Df, 50mm, f/2.5, 1/125, ISO100 |
Hi Kesh,
ReplyDeleteYou're telling nice, little stories with your street photographs, especially with the first and third one. That's a real art form and you seem to have the knack for it.
I also like your interpretation of the sculpture. By describing it with two photos, you're showing both the spiral shape and the pattern of the cut-outs. That's quite an architectural approach :-)
This is the first Photokina I won't be attending in a long time. Have fun and keep me posted.
Hi Björn,
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply - I had quite a bit of packing and preparation for my dual, back-to-back trips to Photokina and Barcelona!
Thanks for the compliments :-)
As for the description of the sculpture and the architectural approach, it's something I've learned from The Master (Mr Utpott). I've always liked how you show the detail and context and here was an occasion I remembered to put it into practise :-)
As for Photokina, I'll be writing about that shortly!