Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Walking alone

I've taken quite a hiatus from photography for a while.

I've been digging deep, wondering whether I still have "what it takes" and being frustrated by either missed opportunities or lack of inspiration.

Seeing as "day-to-day" photography is my main stay, it also means that I haven't been motivated to do any fashion or anything else.

So for a period I've decided only to use my smartphone and see whether simplicity will help me.

I've also taken a decision on my Fuji but more on that next time.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kesh,
    Love how you inserted the figure into the rhythm of columns and shadows. Staying inspired is not always easy, especially if you have a lot else on your plate. Maybe a change of scenery would help (picking a city at random, like say, Amsterdam).

    Personally, I don't find using a smartphone is simpler, only more convenient in terms of size. On the contrary, it's often far more simple, causing you to miss shots due to a lack of responsiveness or inability to deal with anything but good lighting conditions.

    Are you selling your Fuji in anticipation of next week's full frame NEX announcement? :-)

    ReplyDelete